Monday, June 18, 2012

Tea cakes(:


                              Its been a while sense I have posted a project i have done, even though i have not posted them does not mean i have not been doing them, I've been doing plenty(:
A while ago I made teacakes, there is a story behind them! For the longest time me and my father have enjoyed our lovely friend Mrs. Moody's wonderful tea cakes. A couple of years ago we received the recipe, just to lose it a little while later in kitchen and recipe clutter, which was a devastating loss! Well the other day i was thinking, "I really want to bake something!" So i headed into the kitchen and took a few cook books to my room and began looking through them! I then turned to the dessert section of a church cook book we got a few years back, and began searching for a new yummy project. Only to find a tea cake recipe, i thought to myself "no teacake recipe could ever equal the quality of Mrs. Moody's!" but come to find out I looked down, and i read this. "Submitted by Diane Moody" I nearly fell off my bed! It really was her recipe! I was amazed at how we actually had the recipe all along and did not even know it! 
Later that night i made them and they turned out wonderful!(: Here are some pictures!




They were wonderful!
-Misti Dawn(:

No comments:

Post a Comment