Wednesday, June 6, 2012

About us!



This is myself (Becca-right), and my cousin (Misti-left). No I am not not mental, I'm just weird.(; Misti and I started this because my mom wanted us to.-_- Anyways you're probably wondering about how we came up with our name - Project: I'll Tell You Later. Well you see, my cousin and I have practically a million inside jokes, by now you may have figured out, that is one of them except we added the project in the title for I don't know what reason. We have the STUPIDEST yet most hilarious insiders. I have no idea what to write about, so this first post will be about me, Becca. 

I love art, any kind and style.
Linkin Park is like the best band you will ever discover, and lifehouse they're pretty cool, I love any music really.
I like purple, purple is nice, and sometimes bright, so I like it.
Football is the most awesome sport ever!! Don't deny! ):< Cowboys own it!
Video games, hmmm, video games are awesome! Ever play Skyrim? No you say? Well get off you're lazy butt, go buy a PS3 if you don't already have one, then go buy Skyrim, THE MOST EPIC GAME OF ALL TIME! oh and GTA 4 is pretty cool. Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider is epic. Love that game. And others. Lots of others.
My mom takes a lot of random pictures... like say you're walking down the street and you see a dime in the road, she'll be like quick take a picture, or more likely to say, quick pick it up! She's weird, I "thankfully" get that wonderful trait... just kidding mom I love you :P
I am and will forever stay a Texan. Don't mess with Texas.

I guess I will write more tomorrow!(:
See ya! <3

..::Becca::..

Well i guess i need to do one of these too... Well This is me Misti (on the left) and my lovely amazing cousin dear. We are doing this blog for my dear aunt :D. Might as well show a little of all the things we do over the summer when we are unable to be apart! Im so glad becky chose this picture, it shows our amazing relationship she's the overall crazy one of us two! Like i said when we were taking this picture "Mkay serious pic!!" and i get this! -.- but it is forever a memory now XD.
A little about me would be that, i am shy but when you get to know me I'm a very very crazy person, i love to read and expand my learning horizons, but overall i LOVE the OCEAN, beach, sun, tanning, surfing, etc. I really enjoy spending time with my crazy family! Most of all my lovely other half Becky boo, Don't mess with her, i can get very violent........

-Misti Dawn(:

No comments:

Post a Comment