Monday, June 25, 2012

My weekend

Welp i didn't do any certain project this weekend but i figured posting my new goals and achievements would be just as good! Well on saturday i didn't do much to blog about, BUT i did get a MUCH needed ceiling fan! I have been begging and begging my father to install one! finally he got down to business and put one in! Here is what it looks like, i love it, even though i can't really use it right now because I'm kinda sick with these stupid allergies! Although! I will use it very soon! Also later that night i fulfilled one of my new goals! To workout nightly, and eat right! I have been logging my food and have been making better eating choices! I worked out a ton and felt very good afterwards! I slept like a baby that night! Excluding these dumb allergies!

9ee836b1-c5bc-43fa-9403-4643d54da6a1_300.jpg
i Have plenty of new goals for myself!

1. Eat right and make better food decisions!

2. Work out nightly!

3. Get a toned and better looking body! (hopefully for the beach trip in July!)

4. Not be as lazy! Its just unhealthy!

5. Lastly, to drink as much water as my bladder can handle! Only drinking water from now on. -.-

Here are some workouts i saw on pinterest



Hopefully this motivation to get toned will stick and il reach all my goals!

Now on to Sunday! My father and I went fishing on the boat early! We had terrible luck other than me catching my first catfish! He was about 12 inches! Although we tossed him back, we didn't  know how large he needed to be so he lived to see another day! The rest of the afternoon was lazy! I just napped with my silly puppy we were tuckered out from the lake, BUT that did not stop me from working out that night! I felt like i pushed myself a little to far afterwards, i felt a little light headed! I will know better next time! Dad had a softball game, they won! Was happy about that! And now were to monday! Today i have been eating less, less snacking,and healthier choices for snacks, breakfast, and lunch! Going to do some more working out later! Hopefully all will go well for the rest of the week!

                                                                                           -Misti Dawn(:

No comments:

Post a Comment